Sounding strange? Sure, speaking to your client is a way to market and drive sales, right? At the same time, there are new, clever ways to keep the conversation going – both with and without chatbots.
Conversational marketing is based on one-to-one interactions in real-time across multiple channels. It enables you to foster customer relationships and improve your online customer experience by communicating and customizing interactions online.
Adopting the method fully – whether you speak to clients in the old way or through chatbots – allows you to interact with them in a better way. By talking to your visitors, you learn more about who they are and what they need and want – without forcing them to fill out a form with a lot of information.
Conversational marketing also minimizes the vacuum and waiting time that can otherwise arise in the relationship with your customers. Like this:
- You reduce the time required to learn more about the customer
- You minimize the customer’s efforts in finding the information requested
- You lessen the time and gap between questions and answers
OK, BUT HOW DO I BEGIN?
Start by investing in what is needed to speak to your customers in real-time – whether it’s a person or a chatbot.
Choosing the chatbot? Now make sure the tool works based on your visitors’ expectations:
- Start by creating a script that your chatbot can retrieve when it talks to your visitors. Use your brand’s tone of voice, provide high-quality information and ensure a conversational flow through chatbot messages.
- Then make sure that your chatbot has an actual library of content, data, and information from which to retrieve the answers. Since your audience is looking for quick answers or perhaps fast navigation to particular content, your tool must easily find the content on your website.
- Know that creating the content is not enough. Tag it appropriately to ensure proper delivery.
Great work! You are now applying AI, artificial intelligence to your marketing.